Recycleone Business Certification Program
The Oneida-Herkimer Solid Waste Authority (Authority) offers a voluntary RecycleOne Business Certification program for businesses and industries (businesses) to be recognized for taking steps to reduce solid waste, increase recycling and save energy. The RecycleOne Business Certification requires an on-site review from the Authority to verify that specific solid waste management, recycling and energy reduction criteria have been achieved. If the criteria has been achieved, the Authority will issue a RecycleOne Business Certification to the business.
Businesses that obtain RecycleOne Business Certification will receive the following:
- RecycleOne Business certificate and a RecycleOne Business decal to display.
- RecycleOne Business Certification letter that will highlight waste reduction and recycling practices.
- Digital RecycleOne Business logo for use on company letterhead, websites and e-mail signatures.
- Certified RecycleOne Businesses will be listed on the Authority’s website, ohswa.org, and included in future Authority press releases.
- RecycleOne Businesses will receive a quarterly email with waste reduction and recycling information and tips.
- RecycleOne Businesses will be eligible for the Authority’s annual Recycling Champion Award.
Part of the Authority’s commitment to public education and community service involves providing speakers and facility tours to various groups and businesses throughout the region. If your business or organization wishes to schedule a tour or arrange for a speaker to talk about the various methods of recycling, composting, solid waste management or the landfill, please contact us at (315) 733-1224