RecycleOne, One and Done
All recyclable items - paper, plastic, metal, and glass - mix together in one bin for collection.
- All recyclable items-- paper, plastic, metal and glass-- need to be mixed together loosely in one container. View detailed list of acceptable material. View video explanations!
- Recyclables must be placed in your designated recycling bin or a durable plastic or metal lidded container of your choice, under 35 gallons, and not more than 50 pounds.
- Lids should be left on recyclable containers. Containers should be empty and rinsed before recycling.
- Do not place recyclables in plastic bags for collection. No string, trash or green waste allowed in recycling bins.
There is one exception to the NO BAG rule! Please place shredded paper in a large, clear bag and place next to your recyclables for collection.
- View the Single Stream Recycling Center video.
- View RecycleOne Frequently Asked Questions with video answers.