Town of Manheim
The following are the new rules and regulations for the transfer station:
- You must have a windshield STICKER prominently displayed on your vehicle.
- Stickers will be good for 2 years if purchased at the beginning of the cycle
- Stickers cost $3.00 (regardless of when purchased) and are available at the clerk’s office
- Stickers will only be issued to those who have paid their current Town and County taxes
- Only one sticker will be issued per household
- There will be a limit of 1 cubic yard of trash per visit (One visit per day)
Hours of Operation:
Saturdays from 8 am - 3 pm, May through September, except for holiday weekends.
This may be subject to change based on necessity.
ABSOLUTELY NO CONTRACTORS WILL BE ALLOWED TO DUMP
The following hazardous waste and/or containers will NOT be accepted:
- Liquids (bleach, cleaners, gas, oil, etc.)
- Vehicle Batteries
Metals must be separated and put in a separate receptacle.
Other disposal fees are as follows:
- Car tires, 16" and under - $2.00 per tire
- Truck tires - $5.00-$8.00 per tire
- Refrigerators - $40.00
- Other Appliances - $5.00
If you are a landlord, your tenants may register with the Town Clerk to receive a permit.
If you have any questions, please contact the Town Office at 315-429-9631