Town of Webb
Rules For Setting Out Garbage And Recyclables:
- ALL household garbage/trash must be bagged and placed in a covered container.
- Garbage and Recyclables should be set out by 7:00 am on the day of scheduled pick-up.
- Recyclables must be placed in a designated recycling bin or a durable plastic or metal lidded container, of your choice, under 35 gallons and less than 50 pounds. (Recycling Decals for your recycling container are available at the Town Clerk’s Office).
- Do NOT use plastic bags for recyclables.
- Exception: Shredded paper may be placed in a clear plastic bag.
- Electronic equipment is being accepted for recycling. ALL electronics equipment must be dropped off the Webb Transfer Station.
The Town of Webb Transfer Station is open to accept household garbage/trash and recyclables ONLY.
NO furniture, wood, construction debris or metal items will be accepted.
Summer/Fall Transfer Station Hours Of Operation
- May – October
- Closed Wednesdays
- 8 am – 12 Noon (Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri/Sat)
- 8 am – 12 Noon Sundays (until mid-June)
- 8 am – 4 pm Sundays (late June – early October)
Contact The Town Of Webb Office At 315-369-3612 For Questions And Fall And Winter Collection Schedule & Hours Of Operation.